FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1957
B&T MacFarlane was founded in 1957 by R.B. (Bruce) MacFarlane on the principle of always providing exceptional products and service to our valued Ottawa customers. Originally located on Bruce’s 200-acre farm on Capalino Drive in the Township of Nepean, B&T MacFarlane started under the name “MacFarlane Farm Supplies” as a Massey Harris dealership, selling and servicing MF AG and MF light industrial equipment. R.B.’s (Bruce) son Terry began working at the family business at an early age after school and on weekends – a part-time job that would become a lifelong passion.